My AniDB page here: CDB-Man
CDBstyle stylesheet: User:CDB-Man/CDBstyle
CDB-Man usercss: User:CDB-Man/cdbuser.css
CDB-Man test usercss: User:CDB-Man/cdbtestuser.css
CDB-Man tracker tickets: User:CDB-Man/tracker_tickets
Text for webpage footer:
v 2017-02, © 2002-2017 by AniDB; all rights reserved. [1s] - 19.02.2017 20:15:14 <-- note the change of comma to semicolon, and adding a period. Content on AniDB is available under the [url=http://wiki.anidb.net/w/AniDB:General_disclaimer#AniDB_Licensing]Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike (CC-BY-NC-SA) License[/url]; additional terms may apply. By using AniDB, you agree to our Policies as they may be updated from time to time. AniDB reserves the right to update its Policies without notice. By continuing to use AniDB, you acknowledge that you accept our Policies. [img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/12/Cc-by-nc-sa_icon.svg/120px-Cc-by-nc-sa_icon.svg.png[/img]
General Disclaimer UPDATE (including typos, grammar, etc)
To solve some common misconceptions about AniDB:
- AniDB does not host any files. AniDB does not link to any files.
- You cannot download any files from AniDB.
- You cannot download any files in our IRC Channels or Forum.
- Offering files or direct links to files in the forum or on our IRC channel will get you banned, as will asking for those links.
- In cases where AniDB does link to external webpages, we want to underline that those sites are not part of AniDB, and as such are not under our control. We are not responsible for any content found on such sites.
- AniDB is a public anime database; everyone can signup and add info to the DB. DB entries are not verified by AniDB staff members before they are inserted into the DB. This means that the AniDB staff can not guarantee the validity of any entries, nor can they be held responsible for DB entries made by non AniDB staff members.
- AniDB does NOT allow "scraping" of our database, for both commercial and non-commercial purposes. "Scraping" is not specifically defined, but some common sense should be used. "Scraping" generally involves attempting to methodically download materially significant portions of the AniDB database into a private repository, through any means of access to AniDB's data, including but not limited to via the HTTP webpage and/or via our various available APIs.
- Should you need to contact an AniDB representative, please message EXP on the AniDB forum.
Content on AniDB is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike (CC-BY-NC-SA) License; additional terms may apply. By using AniDB, you agree to our Policies as they may be updated from time to time. AniDB reserves the right to update its Policies without notice. By continuing to use AniDB, you acknowledge that you accept our Policies.